I finally have a chance to sit down and think. In less than 4 days I will be walking across a stage accepting my Masters of Art in Teaching Degree. I still can't believe it.
The last few weeks have been ridiculous and crazy. And that's an understatement!
The last few weeks have been ridiculous and crazy. And that's an understatement!
This is what my life and my bedroom looked like and until just a few minutes ago it still looked like this! :)
I helped the boys create this for a project Jelena created...
Angry Verbs!
The boys loved it and it even appeared in the Idaho Statesmen along with the Gender Separate program at the school I am student teaching in! It was so fun to watch the boys get so creative in a school project. They loved how the board turned out as well and we displayed it in the hallway for quite awhile!
Aaron's family recently got a new doggy! Nala is the newest Bauer and I absolutely love her. She is a little timid but is slowly getting used to being with a new family.
Starbucks and my computer became my best friends the week before my thesis was due. I racked up 15 Stars for Starbucks and am still waiting for my free drink in the mail.. I don't think I will ever get it either :(
Leaving school after one of the many days of staying once the kids leave.. I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of school! It is going to be so sad to see some of the kids go..
No comments:
Post a Comment