Sunday, April 8, 2012

Early!

Yesterday I was doing the dishes because for some reason.. they smelled really bad! (Ok, it was because Aaron had left some milk in his cereal bowl and left it in our bedroom for a few days. Do not try that at home!) So while I was quickly unloading and loading our dishwasher to start it and get rid of the stench that had become Aaron went to check the mail. He came back with 2 surprises for me!! My new US Bank credit card with my new official name on it and then a birtday card from my parents. I had my yellow gloves on (I do NOT do dishes without gloves on, I don't trust stuff that goes into the sink! hahaha) so I just had him open it for me and show me the card. I wasn't expecting much because just the thought of sending me a card is enough from my parents and I am a grown adult now so I don't need all this stuff from them on my birthday.
But guess what was in it?!

Yup! Gift card to Starbucks! I have my gold card now and only need 6 more purchases to reach a free drink! I haven't yet received my free drink for my birthday postcard but I figured it would be late since everything from Starbucks is late... :) But nonetheless.. it is amazing and I am so excited to use it! But I need to be frugal... must be frugal... hmmm...


No comments: