
o.n.e
I have been extra tired this week.. it may be because I haven't been drinking as much coffee as usual the last 2 weeks or because I totally slept a ridiculous amount last week during my spring break. Nonetheless.. I'm tired of being tired. Where are you summer?! Literally...
t.w.o
I am constantly thankful for my husband. He amazes me each day with his love that he shows me through the simplest things!
t.h.r.e.e
I only have 3 weeks left until my thesis is due. oh crap! Good thing I work better under pressure... I think that's a good thing!
f.o.u.r
My birthday is in t-minus 4 days. I couldn't be more excited.. plans consist of teaching, Aaron bringing goodies to my class to meet the boys, haircut, and a night with no one but my dear!
f.i.v.e
My sister told me I was her maid of honor for her wedding (date TBD) last night. She didn't ask, she just told me. I'm flattered and hope I can make it a day she will remember forever and not one she wishes to forget...
Shout out to Sarah. Hello friend! :)

1 comment:
WHAAAAT?! MICHELLE IS GETTING MARRIED?! So weird!
Congratulations on the wedding, and I can't wait to read more details about it!
<3 <3 Love you! Keep blogging!
Post a Comment