Yup. It's time to freak out just a little bit! Brinnley can actually make her appearance any time now but the earliest It would be safe is about 2-3 weeks. Yes, that is not far away, at all!! Luckily my baby shower is this upcoming shower and I will then go get things that we must have and finish packing up hospital and diaper bags!! I am mostly concerned with getting the essentials and the carseat by this weekend all figured out and installed in our car!
Either way, Aaron and I couldn't be more excited and ready for our little girl to join us. Most of our conversations revolve around her and what it may be like. Neither of us know exactly how it will be but we know we are in this together and the love we have for one another and the love growing for our Brinnley Marie will be enough to help guide us through this new journey in our lives! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment