January -
seemed to be hectic - Aaron and I had just gotten engaged and I had stepped head first into my student teaching with the most amazing group of 26 boys, ever!
February -
It was a bit stressful and I ended up needing to wear a mouthguard while I slept! So much was going on and my time was spent hanging out with Aaron as much as possible, working, student teaching, and finishing up worksample items for grad school!
March -
One of my favorite months! Aaron and I got married!

April -
May -
Was a very busy month for us. I graduated from George Fox University with my Master's in Elementary Education and we ventured to Hawaii for our long awaited honeymoon! It was a fabulous time and we made so many memories together - we are ready to go back for another visit!

June -
Turned out to be a favorite month for us as well, we found out about our little princess Brinnley Marie! I flew out to Chicago and was able to tell my mom in person even!
July -
I spent most of the month scrambling and trying to find a teaching job. Aaron and I tried to get out and enjoy the summer but my morning sickness wasn't my friend!
August -
I was offered my first teaching job, teaching first grade! I was thrilled and super excited to not be working retail anymore. It was an adjustment but an adventure as well.
September -
We found out our Brinnley Marie was a princess and the name deciding quickly began!

October -
I was finally feeling ok for being pregnant and I was getting into the stride of teaching and being a wife/to-be mommy!
November -
I was thankful for many, many things! And we were able to travel (one last time) to Seattle to visit my siblings!

December -
We enjoyed a low-key holiday as I was getting soo big it was harder to do things. Aaron received a promotion and raise at work and began working a different shift :( We also decided on a name for our little girl, Brinnley Marie!

This year feels like it has taken soo long to get over with but also has flown by! Weird how so many amazing things can happen in just a year. I can't wait to see how 2013 plays out with a little girl being added into our family and Aaron and I becoming a mommy and daddy forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment