Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas



Today we spent time with our friends and family. We woke up, opened gifts and relaxed. Brinnley took her nap and then we were off to see Skylar, Maddi, and Lundon. We had a blast and Brinnley loved it. After a few hours, we headed to Aaron's parents house. Again, a blast. Today was all about being with those you love and spending time together. It didn't matter what gifts were had - just a good time by all. I loved today and can't wait for some more relaxing. Thanks to my dear, I will be plenty comfortable in my new desk chair to go along with my new computer! Even when I need to work - I will love it!

2 years ago today, my dear proposed to me and asked me to join him in a life together filled with love, happiness, and times filled with blessings. Today, we celebrated our daughter's first Christmas together. We are beyond blessed in our lives and are excited for many more moments like today where we can spend every moment with our closest friends and family.


Merry Christmas from the Bauers! Enjoy our day with the random pictures from today...






No comments: