Monday, July 25, 2011

Ello!

Why hello my peoples! :)

I decided to begin a new blog journey. If you haven't noticed, I change my mind quite a bit. It's a trait I'd like to thank my mother for...

Mostly, I feel like I'll use this place to document my adventures in life and with Aaron. Our life is constantly changing and we tend to go in different directions than planned, but that's what we are all about. We love to live and try new things together and hopefully this will be a place where I can peacefully create memories of those times that we share since most of you live pretty far away!

Again, thank you for being in my life and I hope you enjoy whatever this blog may bring! I do have to say that the month of August I may be on hiatus just a tad bit.. I'm currently finishing up my last week of grad school before having the entire month of August off from school. And let me tell you what a relief that will be! Aaron has been [complaining] about our lack of time spent together so I made a decision to be more offline during the month of August so we can focus on life, each other, and our relationship.

We have so much planned for this fall and I can't wait to share everything!


<3 you all,

Stephanie Marie

No comments: