Aaron and I ventured the US of A last week.
Overall?
4,155 miles (give or take)
2 days, 25 hours worth of driving (give or take)
(Overall, I only did about 8-10 hours of driving.. my man is a stud!)
Yeah. I looked at Aaron when I saw the calculations and asked him,
"We're crazy, huh?"
He just shook his head and said,
"Yup!"
But, we got to see my parents. Relax down South. Do some sightseeing. And have a blast, together!
| Of course, our drink! We had plenty of those through all the driving! :) |
| St. Louis! We couldn't go inside the arc because it was closed for the night.. :( |
| I shot that pellet gun once, and will probably never do it again!! |
| Pick Wic Dam in TN. Only 5 miles down the road from my parents in MS. |
| Mini Vegas in Tunica! We got a free room from our parents so we could leave right in the morning! |
| Four Corners Monument! Yup, I've been in 4 states at the same time!! |
| It was so beautiful driving through Southern Utah! |
