Aaron have been talking a lot lately about our future. It makes me all giddy thinking about forever with Aaron - I can picture us together and in love and I can't help but smile, we are more in love now than we have been in the last year and a half.
Last night we went over to Aaron's brother and sister-in-law's house and they have the sweetest and cutest little 8 month old, Lucy. Before, Aaron would only hold Lucy one or twice and just for a short second. Last night though was a different story! :) Lucy was just drawn to Aaron (he probably helped that he looks a lot like his brother, Bryan, Lucy's Dad!) and they just had a blast! He was making her laugh and when I tried to hold her she just reached out for Aaron right away!
Last night we went over to Aaron's brother and sister-in-law's house and they have the sweetest and cutest little 8 month old, Lucy. Before, Aaron would only hold Lucy one or twice and just for a short second. Last night though was a different story! :) Lucy was just drawn to Aaron (he probably helped that he looks a lot like his brother, Bryan, Lucy's Dad!) and they just had a blast! He was making her laugh and when I tried to hold her she just reached out for Aaron right away!

It's such an amazing feeling to see Aaron with Lucy and to picture us having a family in the near future is an even better feeling! It really is something else to think and dream about a having a husband who you can call your best friend and truly mean it but to be able to picture him with your future kids is another thing... I can see Aaron and I happy, in love, enjoying our lives together and with a family of our own!
We talk about what we want, when we want it, and what else we want in our future - we know that not everything will go according to our so called "plan" and what types of scenarios we could encounter and we know that no matter what does happen that we will be able to face the future together because we love each other for who we are!
Aaron and I love the show, The Office. We have watched all the seasons from the beginning on Netflix and recently started watching them all over again! :) I love Pam and Jim on the show and can't help that they are so like Aaron and myself in real life! We are watching Season 2 and that is the season where Jim and Pam are becoming closer in the office area despite Pam being engaged. They both know they have feelings for each other but Pam does not want to admit to herself that she does... one day I will share Aaron and I's story about how we met, became friends, and eventually realized how we were meant to be in each other's lives. But for now, I can sit here, type, and brag about how much I love this man in my life and how lucky I am to have him!



No comments:
Post a Comment