Saturday, November 19, 2011

Reasons Why

I recently put up a countdown on the whiteboard at my school for the 7th graders for how much longer I will be in the classroom with them. Of course, only a handful of students even seemed to notice (I put it up with around 7 days left) and just recently with only 4, 3, and now 2 days left the students are realizing that I'm not going to be teaching in the class very much longer! In advisory, I have this group of girls who I like to call me 'posse' because they always hover around me, sit by the teacher's desk, and ask me a billion questions every day but they are just the sweetest dolls ever. Yesterday my CT was in a different classroom during advisory and so during the 25 minutes I had the students watch the Channel One News and one of the students decided to leave me this sweet note:


This just proves the many reasons why I can't wait to have my own classroom one day!

No comments: