Oh, hello.
Haven't
Life is kicking my butt!
I'm pretty sure I will be celebrating like crazy next Tuesday at 3:45ppm. Especially since I don't have to work or have class...
Yup, I have unoffically finished my first practicum of my Master's. It's so surreal and exciting at the same time! The last 4 weeks have been a blur, I mean seriously, it's November 16th! Where the heck did October go? And the first 2 weeks of this month? All I know is I have Christmas music playing in my car in the mornings and I haven't had a night off to think let alone go shopping!
If you hadn't guessed, that's what I'm doing tonight! I totally should be working on homework and making sure I have things done, but NOPE, I'm being a normal person. I mean, I only live once, right? I need to take advantage of whatever time I have to keep me sane. Cuz' well, I've already had two mini breakdowns and I still have 5 months left of this!! I can't even tell you what I've been up to, it would be way too boring.. I do know that December will be a-m-a-z-i-n-g for more reasons than one! (At least I am hoping!) Hopefully I will have some amazing news to share and reasons to take pictures and things that I have done. But I do know that it will be a little slower in my life (besides the hectic work chaos I am expecting) and I will be able to enjoy my dear, my friends, my family, and my life to the fullest without having to compromise on sleep and worry about mounds and mounds of homework! Until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment