Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Officially Imagine!

I am pretty sure I have posted a handful of times in just the past few days. Imagine what I can do once I am done with Grad School! I am still pretty amazed with myself that I am just a short 7 weeks away from graduating with my MASTERS! Never in a million years would I have thought I would ever be able to do this before meeting Aaron. I owe a lot of this huge accomplishment to him and his support over the last 14 months. I still remember telling him about my dream to go back to school and when I started to look at where I could go and his reply to all of it, You should do it! If that's what you want to do, then you should do it. He is pretty much amazing and I am proud, happy, and ecstatic to say that I am officially a Bauer! :) I went to the social security office and the rest of my banks (yes, it's plural... don't ask!) and had my name changed! I just have to wait to get everything in the mail and then I can really change my name at work!!!

The last few days have just been blissful and amazing, this Spring Break has really opened my eyes to what my future will be like so soon. I can't wait... 56 more days until our honeymoon!