Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful





Today I am linking up with Sarah and Meghan for Thankful Thursday (on a Friday because who wants to blog on Thanksgiving?!).


This year I have so many things to be thankful for that it's hard to choose what to brag about! I am very blessed to be at a point in my life at the age of 26 and say that all of my dreams for myself are/have come true. 

I am thankful for... 
My amazing job that has given me opportunities I didn't think were possible.

I am thankful for...


 

The amazing people I call family. (I don't have a recent picture of my mama or dad - just wait until February and there will be lots!) 

I am thankful for...



The most wonderful man whom I call my husband, best friend, soon-to-be father of my child, and my dear. I love him greatly!

I am thankful for...
My daughter for always! Although this pregnancy is not at all what I would have expected and at times I have complained, I can't believe the miracle that is happening right in front of my eyes! I can't wait to meet our little princess in just a few short months. 


I have so many other things to be thankful for and I could go on and on...
















1 comment:

Sar said...

So much to be grateful for! Love this, Steph!

<3 <3