Since our roommate moved out (mostly) I have really started to enjoy this whole nesting thing that comes along with being an incubator for our little princess. I made the brave choice on Thursday evening and went out shopping for Black Friday shopping with my lovely sister-in-law, Abbey Marie. Baby B really didn't enjoy it and I got really dehydrated from walking, standing, and hurrying so much in just a few short hours! We just peeked into Target and then stood in line at Kohl's for the really good towel sale they have every year. We got tons and even found a new griddle and crockpot for Aaron and I! Time to learn how to cook more often. We then went back to the inlaws house and I napped for 2 hours so I could wake up for the Fred Meyer sale. Miss Abbey wasn't waking up for me so I went by myself :) I got what I wanted which was a 6 cube storage unit for the baby's room. It's a start since I have these hanging cubes in her closet that we are going to use and I really don't want to spend money on a dresser for such tiny clothes at the moment! I want to get another one but will wait until I find a good deal again.
I also had some purple frames and scrapbook paper. All I needed was something to put in the frames.. behold, Baby Bauer's ultrasound pictures! Perfect addition to her room so she can look back on them later!
I may have to add that a name for Baby Bauer may have been chosen! It's hard to believe that she will be here sooner than later and she let's me know every day how active and excited she is to meet us as well. Aaron is able to feel her all the time now and I love her dance moves. I have so much more that I want to do with her room since we can't paint anything but they will just be crafts that I can slowly work on during my weekends off!
No comments:
Post a Comment