Saturday, March 23, 2013

One month check up (at 5 weeks!)

Brinnley Marie had her one month check up (at 5 weeks but oh well!)

She weighed in at 10 pounds 2 ounces! She has gained about 3 pounds since she was born and was in the 75th percentile :) she is my little oinker and Daddy's chunker!
She has only grown an inch and is 21 inches long at the 50th percentile. We find that hard to believe but oh well!
Her head is 14 3/4 now and has grown 2 inches! You can tell she is a Bauer for sure.
Daddy joined us at the appointment before work and we heard what every parent loves to hear, "she's healthy!!" Which we knew, but sometimes it's hard to tell with an infant.
She loves to be on her tummy and likes to sit on our laps to watch tv with us! She has been fighting her naps the last few days so it makes her extra fussy but hopefully it's just temporary!
She is already growing out of her newborn sleepers and some of her onsies, but not enough to pack them up until her sibling comes along :)

Aaron and I have discussed when we would have another child, "a boy" as Aaron likes to say, we can only hope! I know I have said that I didn't want to have another child but Brinnley needs a sibling and I am almost over my traumatization of my csection and even pregnancy! At least I have an idea of what to expect, kinda!



No comments: