Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bath Time!

We haven't established a bath routine at night yet... But we are starting to! We gave Brinnley a bath every once in awhile and on Thursday night it was just me and my baby girl while Aaron was at work for the night. I noticed the fuzzies, lint, and spit up build up on her and decided to try and give her a bath by myself.. (One of the reasons we didn't give her a bath that often, it was hard for just me and she screamed the whole time before).

Well, I conquered bath time and Brinnley loved every second. She laid there so content and just stared around, her new favorite thing to do! She loved the bubbles I added and she came out so freh and so clean! After her bath on Thursday, she ate and then passed out around 9:30... And then didn't wake up until 5 the next morning!!!! I woke up thinking I had slept through all her feedings and didn't hear her or even Aaron. I asked Aaron if he had woken up with her an his response..
"No, did you?!"
"Nope!"
And in the calmest, sleepiest voice...
"Did you check to see if she was breathing??"

Really?? Haha. But no worries, she was! I
After her first night sleeping through the night I decided to make bath a nightly routine in hopes she would keep doing it... Total fail last night. She went to bed around 9 again but tossed around a hit before going into her deep sleep and thn woke up at 2am. Not bad, but not all night :( she woke at 5am and is sleeping peacefully in Daddy's arms as I type this, sip on my coffee, and watch TV since I am all awake, on a Saturday, at 6:30...

Story of my wonderful life! :)







No comments: