Last night I started to get a sore throat. I quickly down a Vitamin C drink and started drinking my water. I really should drink more water as it is, but lately I have been extra tired and coffee and energy drinks have been somewhat of a "must" for me! Horrible, I know. With us sleep training and it being our second night, I didn't get a full nights sleep, well, lets just say I haven't had a full nights rest since Feb. 19th. Yes, it's been that long.
For some reason, Aaron can sleep trough Brinnley's restlessness and therefore I am waking up to do the 'checks'.
Please keep all the "he's just saying that" and "don't let him use that excuse" talk, my husband really can sleep through lots of things and I'd rather skip the motherly advice.
Anyway, Aaron woke up with Brinnley this morning and I tried to keep sleeping but I was SO tired that I couldn't, plus my wonderful husband made me bacon and eggs for breakfast, how could I not wake up?
My throat still hurt a bit but nothing too painful. We played with Brinnley and I started to clean up the house. Aaron was leaving for work so I got ready for the day while he was able to keep an eye on Brinnley. I had plans to go and "shopkick" it up with my daughter and go run some errands.
I sat down and noticed I was practically freezing! I knew my throat hurt and so I decided to check my temp just to try and ease my mind.
99.9, ugh.
100.2, really? Check again.
100.1, yup. It's not lying to me!
Ugh, I took some fever reducer and got in my pjs. I knew I wasn't going anywhere today. I had already been drinking water like crazy and Brinnley was down for her nap. I thought she would be up soon since she hardly naps longer than an hour.
Aaron left, I fell asleep on the couch, and an hour later still no sound from Brinnley! She had been sleeping for 3 hours and I thought she would wake up with a fever also. Luckily, she didn't. My fever went back to normal and to try and rest, Brinnley is entertaining herself today while Aaron is at work. I don't care if I get sick, I don't want my baby girl to get sick!!!

1 comment:
I swear that Ryan is the same way - he doesn't wake to Cam's fussing and/or crying in the night. Sometimes it's all I can do to not literally kick him out of bed ;)
Hang in there mama - hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment