With Aaron and I both working full time, we spend or evenings and days off with each other and Brinnley. Aaron and I both took Friday off from work to get some things done that needed and then we went to get much needed family pictures right before the sun went down! Aaron and I aren't big on getting pictures professionally taken, we didn't even get them done for our own wedding, but with miss Brinnley, it's a good excuse to!
We only had a little time before we lost light, but of course our baby girl was amazing during the shoot, even with how cold it was! Aaron and I spent most of the photo shooting laughing with all of her screaming and high pitch laughing! Kindra said she was the easiest child to photograph!! This is just one small sneak peek, we should have the rest by the end of the month! I'm so excited to see how they turned out!
Other than work, we have been enjoying our time together. We cherish the lazy, relaxed moments at home, or the trips to Target or Costco together. With the holidays coming up, Aaron will be so busy at work that he took the entire weekend plus tomorrow off so we could be together. It's the last chance he will have to get consecutive days off! It's been nice relaxing and laughing with Brinnley. We haven't gone hardly anywhere, but that doesn't matter to us - we are together and happy in our little home!






No comments:
Post a Comment