![]() |
| There I am at the end, #22. BLEEDNAVYANDWHITECU |
Fast forward 5 years and I am no longer the active player as I was for 18 years of my life. I bought a treadmill and was part of a 30 day workout/eat healthy challenge to help me lose the last of my "baby weight". It worked and I was satisfied. But I was tired of the regimen and the strictness of it - so I fell back into being lazy and eating whatever I want. Now, that's never been a problem for me, but I need to make it a problem. Instead of making myself miserable, I gave myself little motivations.
My biggest one: myself. In Brinnley's almost room, is my treadmill and a cute chalkboard on her closet where I can track my runs. This is my biggest motivation - looking my previous time in the eye and trying to beat it. Tonight, I gave myself a different kind of motivation and an easy day. My goal is not to lose weight, or to get the fastest time I can.
It is to feel good about myself, mentally and physically. I want to be able to run around with my daughter this summer. I want to wake up feeling good and refreshed. I want to feel good mentally and... happy. Exercising makes me happy, even if it is running!


No comments:
Post a Comment