Today was no exception. It snowed quite a bit last night and so Aaron needed to take my car to work in the afternoon, I made absolutely no plans because I knew I needed a lazy day. I went about starting laundry and doing the dishes like a usual Saturday morning while Aaron and Brinnley hung out. It still amazes me how much he loves her and cherishes his time with her! I know dads who hardly spend one on one time with their little ones and I'm thankful that my husband is the father that chooses and doesn't "have to".
Once the house was decent enough, it was time to play and relax! Aaron went to work and Brinnley wandered the house making another mess.. But this time it was a new mess. She learned how to open and close the cabinets and drawers and now, it's time to baby proof.




No comments:
Post a Comment