Friday, September 11, 2015

22 Weeks

I have officially hit the "holy crap" phase of my pregnancy. I constantly look down and can't believe I am actually pregnant. Sometimes I forget that I am throughout the day and then I remember and just am overwhelmed with happiness and anxiety at the same time. 2 kids? How the heck is that about to happen? Thankfully I still have a few months to wrap my head around that!
I worked out a few times this week and that has helped my energy level a bit. I still have a hard time staying up past 830-900 but am not tired as much during the day. I think I'm finally adjusted to the wake up and schedule of my work day. We are keeping things pretty low key until the baby comes - we planned to all go to Seattle to visit my brother, sister in law and new nephew, but Aaron's work got in the way and we just couldn't work around it so now just Brinnley and I will be flying out for a long weekend in October. I'm grateful that it's only an hour long flight and Brinnley was just gifted an old iPad of her own and you bet I will be purchasing any WiFi that is available on that flight!!
I am trying to eat healthy, and thankfully I can handle it. I pack my lunch and have not stopped at any gas stations on the way to work for any snacks for over a week. I keep some fruit snacks, cereal bars, and Hershey kisses in my desk drawer to help fight any other cravings and they have lasted me almost a month now... Big accomplishment!
I bought some new clothes that I am looking forward to wearing, especially with the fall weather coming in!
Baby girl loves to kick and roll around most when I'm sitting down and especially at night when I'm in bed! It's an amazing feeling each and every time I feel her move!

No comments: