![]() |
| 23 Weeks |
23-24 weeks have been proving to be hard on my sleeping habits. I am again, exhausted and want to go to bed before 9pm. I guess if you throw in a sick baby girl who can't seem to have anything except whole grains, it may count for why I am exhausted. It's not just the lack of sleep, it's the worry of my sweet girl not being able to enjoy the food that she enjoys! We are guessing it's a sour bug she got and have kept her away from dairy - we tried to give some to her but then she woke up in the middle of the night and threw it all up. We are sticking with water for now and hoping it goes away and it's not some new allergy she may have gotten!

Even as a sick baby girl, she does just fine during the day if she is eating right. She acts perfectly normal, which is a good sign that it's not allergies and just a stomach bug. We stayed home but also ran lots of errands over the last 2 weeks. We went to watch Brinnley's favorite teenager play volleyball. She loves the Condies from our church and we are so blessed they are in our lives.
![]() |
| 24 weeks |
We picked out Brinnley's Halloween costume already because Cartwheel at Target was having a great deal of 40% off - I couldn't pass it up. She has been talking non-stop about being Minnie but of course, once she saw the Sophia dress, she had to have it. She held onto to it tight all through the store and even on the way home until I put it on her. You can't tell, but she is wearing her dress up slippers as well. She wore it for quite awhile and eventually the too big size bugged her. Just today, we went to Costco and she saw a Doc outfit and almost convinced me to buy it - of course, we drove there talking about looking for a Minnie outfit, again. We will see what happens when it gets closer to Halloween - I think she just loves to dress up in pretty dresses.. guess Christmas is right around the corner and she can get plenty then!
Yesterday, Brinnley's Uncle Tyler took off to move to Colorado so we enjoyed a nice dinner and played outside at Papa's house. Did I mention she loves to draw?! She can even draw a smiley face all by herself! She is my little artist.
I have my next appointment on Monday - fingers crossed my weight gain isn't too much. I have been eating a lot better lately, even though I have been eating every few hours, it's what I need and healthy. After this appointment I will get my glucose test and then after that it will be appointments every 2 weeks! I still have trouble wrapping the fact around that another baby will be here in just a matter of a few months. I have so much to do still and all the baby stuff is still in our shed needing to be cleaned off and organized! Good thing I have a full week off at Thanksgiving Break!
The last few weeks have been challenging for many reasons for our family - but we are trying to make good out of bad. Lots of changes but lots of good coming our way! I can't wait :)







No comments:
Post a Comment