Friday, October 16, 2015

25-27 Weeks

Pregnancy brain is real people. So, that's why it's taken me a few weeks to remember to post anything at all. Now, the other problem is remembering what has been going on during those last few weeks! Ugh... at least I have pictures. 
Traveling with a toddler at 25 weeks!

Trying to find some comfortable clothes!

Pumpkin Patch fun!
We traveled to Seattle for a long weekend and were able to visit my brother and sister-in-law and their new baby boy, Maddox! I flew with Brinnley on Thursday evening while Aaron left earlier in the morning to drive. We thought he wasn't able to go because of work but at the last minute he could - so we flew there and then just cancelled our flight and drove home with him on Sunday. Most people called me crazy for doing that -- but I would rather spend those 8 hours with my husband and daughter in a car then sit at home without him for that time! Brinnley was amazing on the flight -- I wasn't worried at all and we spent the money to get a cute new big girl backpack for the flight (and occasional daycare visits) along with a set of headphones for her big girl iPad. She loved them and watched a movie the whole 50 minute flight. I was grateful that my husband went because then I didn't have to lug a carseat, stroller, and our luggage with us -- he brought it with him and met us at the airport!! It was awesome and so easy on my pregnant mama self.
It was a blast to see Brinnley interacting and to see how helpful she was to Julie while taking care of baby Maddox. She loved the visit just as much as we did!!


Cousins!!


We went to a pumpkin patch and had a blast! Brinnley absolutely loved it and we ended up bringing home a bunch of pumpkins. Brinnley has already painted hers and who knows if we will get around to carving ours! :)






26 weeks!

27 weeks!

Overall, the last few weeks have been rough. I was looking through pictures of when I was pregnant with Brinnley and I definitely look thinner this time around but I was carrying Brinnley A LOT lower than this baby girl. I'm surprised to see it - I was sure this baby was super low! I'm sure it's just a matter of time before baby girl drops and shes really low. We have had a lot of stress put on us as a family and as a couple -- but we got a lot of that stress taken off of us recently and you can tell the atmosphere in our home is back to normal. I feel better and am controlling my emotions more and things are back to normal. I have my glucose test appointment coming up in 2 weeks and then the 3rd trimester is just around the corner!! I can't believe how fast but yet how slow it feels. I am beyond ready to meet this baby girl -- I don't want to rush her out, but I feel like experiencing pregnancy with Brinnley was enough and I am just ready to meet my baby girl, see her, and hold her!! It's such a different experience the 2nd time around -- we know Brinnley will be a great big sister.

We are pretty sure we have a name picked out -- we had 2 for awhile but then vittoed one because it just seemed too close to Brinnley's name in different aspects. Our biggest dilemma -- picking out a middle name!! We aren't sharing her name just yet -- I'm sure once we do, it will just be shared to everyone, so be patient!

28 weeks with Brinnley on the left, 27 weeks with Baby Girl #2 on the right!




No comments: