Friday, December 18, 2015

Maternity Leave: 36 Weeks

35 Weeks
36 Weeks

Today marks the beginning of my maternity leave! I am so so so so excited to be home for 11 weeks with my little girl and my soon to be baby girl. I know it will be tough, but it will be so worth it to be home during this time. Everything is set and ready to go at work so when January 4th rolls around and students return, my sub is ready to go! She will do great and I can go about not stressing about what is going on in my classroom. With Brinnley, I was actually doing all the lesson planning while at home with her! It was ridiculous and very 1st year teacher-ish. I have learned my lesson and am more prepared than I thought I would be. I am more organized this school year than I ever have been! It's all out of my hands now, for the most part, and I am anxious to relax until baby girl arrives. 
She is officially allowed to come at any time now without any worries! 

Today after work - my co-worker who is also pregnant (about 22 weeks along I believe) and I took a picture. I really didn't realize that I looked this way.. blah. My belly button has been popped out for who knows how long!! Let's just say I am ready to be popped!! Let's go baby girl!!


No comments: