Thursday, December 31, 2015

37-38 Weeks

Well, this is it. This is the last post of my weekly bump pictures before miss Holly McKenna gets here! My next post should be her birth story as today I have my pre-op appointment to prepare for my c-section next week. Of course, I could go into labor sooner but with how much she has been teasing me with contractions the last week I have a feeling that she will keep us on our toes and be stubborn... It runs in the family! Brinnley came out right on her due date, even though we tried to get her out sooner, she wasn't having it. I'm sure her sister will be the same and wait until her designated due date: January 8th. 

Christmas was exciting and filled with family. Brinnley loved opening her presents and has been occupied with them all week long, for the most part. She has tons of toys now and we have been slowing sifting through her art supplies to keep her little mind growing and not stuck on tv. It's been literally below freezing every day so it's hard to get out to do anything, especially with how big and uncomfortable I have been. She loves the movie, Minions, and watches it quite a bit. I moved my desktop computer into her room because it is a big screen and has a touch screen as well. That way she has something that will help her keep her toys in her room, eventually transition her into her own bed, and make room for my new Apple products I will be getting in a few weeks. Lots of new changes are happening and I'm so glad I will be home to experience them for quite awhile. Once family is done visiting, it will be good to find our routine and mesh as a family of 4. We will have 1 week of just the 4 of us (not counting visitors coming in and out of the house) until we have my mom and little sister visiting, which will be very nice and helpful. 

No comments: