Saturday, December 5, 2015

31-34 Weeks

Technically, I am still in my 34th week, but I'll just document it anyway with this batch. Maybe by the time I do my next post, it will be all about my new princess -- fingers crossed! :)
31 Weeks

I believe that I skipped my 32 week picture -- here is 33 weeks at Thanksgiving -- the left is prior to dinner and family time and the right is before I went out shopping with Abbey in Aaron's shirt! 

34 weeks at work! 


The last few weeks have proven the fact that I completely forgot how miserable and uncomfortable I was with Brinnley. Hence, the main reason we waited as long as we did to have a 2nd child! :) I get up constantly at night, my Braxton Hicks contractions are reminding me constantly of their presence, and I am waddling like crazy everywhere I go. I feel like I sit on a bicycle all day long when I get home -- even though I am up and walking around at work. 

I officially have 10 working days left until I am off work for 11 weeks. 11 weeks! I have worked consistently since high school -- even in college, my soccer season was a full time job with going to school and in the off season I worked a part time job. It's going to be so weird to not be at work for so long but it will be so worth it. I am nervous about how I will be able to handle it mentally and physically, especially because it will be during the coldest months of the year, but I am optimistic that the people in my life will help and the fact that I will have Brinnley at home will make things better also. 

I know I still have just under 5 weeks until she will be here unless I go into labor early, but I ready in 2 weeks.. kinda. We still have some things left to get ready but mostly, we are just ready to be a family of 4!




On a side note -- it snowed the other day during break and we were able to go out in it as a family! I am so thankful that Aaron had the day off so we could enjoy it together. Brinnley loved it and I can't wait for it to happen again!!








We also went to Caldwell to walk around and look at the lights! Brinnley loved it, of course!




No comments: