March 3rd!
only 59 more days...
I've had a few people say, That's so soon!
Why, yes, it is - I hadn't noticed.
So, to explain the why, even though I feel as though I shouldn't have to but I will -
We didn't want to get married in April because we both have our birthdays that month (mine the 9th and Aaron's the 22nd) and we wanted our anniversary to be special, not just a throw together mix with a birthday (although Aaron did mention he wouldn't mind that so that way he could combine them both, hahaha. typical guy!)
May was a bad month because I am graduating, there's Mother's Day, and with work and finishing up school it would have been too much.
June is too late - we didn't want to wait that long and there's Father's Day and our trip to the Bahamas (which we may take at the end of May now.. cheaper!).
And well, if June is too late then July and after is too late, too!