Sunday, January 15, 2012

Diet Coke Apology

Whew. It's been awhile. With moving, student teaching, wedding planning and work it has been a little crazy around here!
A lot of that and throw in some stress to the max. Every few months Aaron goes through this phase. I call it his man PMS. He gets really irritated, negative, and little things make him mad. Usually I am good about spotting it and I make sure to either stay clear or make fun of him so he stays laughing all the time like his usual self. :) This time around I was not successful!!

For some stupid little reason Aaron and I got in a little tiff about who even knows. I have a hard time even remembering because it was so dumb... but I was furious and headed off to work after student teaching. Aaron had the day off and I expected him to call me at work that night.. everytime the phone rang I hoped it was him, it wasn't.
After work I headed home to our new place and wasn't expecting him to be there.. I immediately went upstairs to change without saying anything to him. While I was up in our room I noticed that the bed was put together, the boxes organized, and our closet was all neat and cleaned! I went downstairs and Aaron gave me a big hug and asked if I was hungry...
"No, I already ate.."  I still wasn't done being mad at him...
"But I bought us pizza dear!!"
"Well I don't want any!"
Aaron then walked over to the fridge and pulled out a huge Diet Coke with this huge grin on his face he asked coyly..
"What about this?!"
I just started laughing... "Is that your I'm sorry diet coke?"
"Yeah...."
Of course.. that's Aaron for you!
"Dear you could have just said you were sorry!"
"I thought I already did!"

HAHA. Aaron has never been good at telling me how he feels... he is amazing at showing it though by all the little things. Getting me treats and my favorite drinks, going shopping with me, filling my car up with gas, and by just taking care of me. He is a true man who truly loves me and I am the luckiest girl in the worl to be the one to marry him in 48 days!!

No comments: