I'm linkin' up with Megan this week!
Dear Monday - I enjoyed working today at TSA instead of getting up at 6am to teach and then going into work. It was a nice break to come home with my dear at 5 o'clock.
Dear AB - You continually amaze me each day we are married. I love you so much and have enjoyed spending every last minute with you these last few days! It's only Monday of Spring Break and I can't wait for the rest of the week with you!
Dear Worksample/Action Research - You are taking up my entire day tomorrow (minus running around changing my name everywhere) and I hope you don't drive me crazy..
Dear Face - Why are you breaking out sooo badly? I think the weather change and my lack of water in take has something to do with it.. but please, go away!
Dear Starbucks Gold Card - I hope you are ready for your first purchase tomorrow! I am ecstatic!! :)