Baby B!!
Our newest adventure and bundle of joy is expected to arrive in the middle of February. We couldn't be more excited about this new journey together in our lives! We were quite shocked to learn I had become pregnant only after 'trying' for one month - we thought it would be neat if we had a honeymoon baby and the timing was perfect, so we thought, why not try?! Well, I guess things worked out well for us and now our lives have taken a new direction and some of our wishes and wants have changed for the future. Our love has grown even deeper imagining and talking about this little blueberry in my belly. Thank you to everyone who has reached out to support us so early on already - we decided to tell our families right away and after our doctor visit today we announced it to everyone else. A lot of people I'm sure are surprised but mostly are excited for us! We have such an amazing support system and that's why we felt it was ok to announce it earlier than later. We understand the chances of things not going how we want them to - but I feel so great about this that I know no matter what happens, we will be just fine!
Follow my Baby B page as I post about each week - I will probably post in my regular blog but want somewhere where it can all be together! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment