Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Takin' It Easy

Today is a day off. An actual day off where I really do not have any obligations (except a hair appointment but that really isn't an obligation it is more of a neccesity!) and I have been enjoying every single minute of it.

I finished a few applications for some school districts while sipping on some yummy coffee my wonderful roommate made before she left for work this morning and did some other needed to be done things for today and all before 12 o'clock. And that was with sleeping in until about 10am! Life really is about the moments you take advantage of and today is one of my moments.

Aaron came home for his lunch break at noon and we sat in the living room and just talked. No tv. No phones out. Just us. For the whole 45 minutes. We laughed, joked, talked a bit about the future and enjoyed each others company. Who can say they did that today with someone they love without being interupted? me.

I have a bit more relaxing left to do today before my hair appointment - I'm still trying to decide if I want to go darker or if I just want a haircut. I guess we will find out when I get there. Afterwards I am making dinner. Yes, friends. I am making dinner. It will be simple but epic. :)

Upcoming... my trip to Madison/Chicago in 2 weeks to see family I haven't seen in years. And when I mean years, I am talking about since I was ten or so. It's been that long. If that at all. I don't even remember. But I can't wait.

Life is wonderful.
Now I just need to find a teaching job!

Pinned Image

No comments: