Saturday, June 30, 2012

Rollercoaster

Today has officially started my constant morning sickness. I was getting queasy every so often since finding out but nothing too much, but I guess Baby B was just getting warmed up.. I can say I haven't thrown up but my stomach does not like me - or sure I say Baby B who is just the size of a blueberry, does not like me so much. Ever wake up in the morning and your stomach hurts because it feels like you haven't eaten in forever??(which realistically you haven't in about 8 hours if you are anything like me!) Well, that is how I feel all day long! Even after eating, chewing some gum, and drinking a butt ton of water, it just won't go away. And because of it, I can't decide what I want to eat. I crave something for about 2 minutes and then my brain wonders to wanting somethine else instead! By the time I go to get it, I want to gag trying to eat it. And even after eating something my stomach still hates me.


Grrr.... I feel uncomfortable all day long! I guess it's all worth it though, right?!

No comments: