12 weeks today!
This picture is actually from last night and let me tell you - when I woke up this morning I definitely felt and looked bigger than this! I tried to wear a different pair of pants to work today because I always wear the same pair and when I went to put my other pair on, I couldn't even zip them up all the way!! It's pretty crazy how much my body is changing... it kinda scares me to see how big I will end up getting towards the end.
My morning sickness has come back a bit. I get really uncomfortable at work from standing and I constantly have this sweet taste in my mouth but it's not one I like! I had to down a bottle of water also because I felt a tad dehydrated.. I have been sleeping a bit better though some nights and I found that sleeping on my back with my arms up really gives my shoulders a workout and extreme pain in the morning. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with not having control over my body anymore. It honestly feels like an alien has invaded me and I can't do anything about it - I have trouble trying to find something to eat and I have to eat about every 2-3 hours and working gets in the way of that!!
Aaron and I are enjoying all of our baby talk and feel more at ease when we talk about the future and our baby. We get more excited each day and can't wait to get to meet this little one.
We already have the argument though:
Aaron thinks we will have a girl - according to his fatherly instinct and I believe it will be a boy.
So who is right?! I guess we will have to wait and see just who is right (me!).
No comments:
Post a Comment