
Aaron and I have been keeping it low-key. My energy level is about zero right now and standing all day on my feet at work is not helping. We both needed and wanted to get out of the house and luckily the Canyon County Fair was in town so we decided to venture out that way! Hunter Hayes was playing in concert there so after walking around for awhile and eating way too high fatty foods, we sat down for a bit and enjoyed just being there,
together.
On the way home from the fair we were talking in the car. We didn't do much at the fair besides walk around and eat and watch the concert - and Aaron always asks me when we do something if I had fun (obviously I always do, haha) and I of course, answered yes. As usual, I ask him the same thing in return - it's one of our things we do :) He looked at me and said, I always have fun with you. It doesn't matter what we are doing I just want to be with you.
Yes, he is my husband and the future father to my children. That is just one of many reasons I married him - his unconditional love, always.

11 Weeks!Baby is the size of a large plum and is making me tired like crazy. I had somewhat of a burst of energy late last week but it was short lived. I am hoping it returns soon.. I feel so lazy! Luckily, the Olympics have been on so I have been able to relax and enjoy that which is something I have never done before. It also helps that we have it playing on TV at work :) I definitely have a little baby bump going on - I can't suck in my tummy anymore and I honestly don't feel the need to! I can just let it out and I know it's my baby (and some bloating.. ugh). It's an amazing feeling to know that I am creating something so wonderful and in just 29 more weeks I will be a mother. It's scary and wonderful at the same time. Aaron and I talk about it all the time and he gets very emotional about the fact that we will be parents. Another reason I married him, I knew he would be excited and happy when the time came for us to have babies and he is going to make an excellent father. He loves me unconditionally and has already joked that I will have to fight our baby to be his favorite. Haha - he even says that I won't get all the attention anymore.. :) It will be an adjustment for the both of us but something we are looking forward to in so many ways!
No comments:
Post a Comment