Tuesday, December 11, 2012

30 weeks with an update!


It's amazing what 10 weeks can do! The first picture is me at 20 weeks and the 2nd is me today, at 30 weeks! Princess is moving constantly and mom is excited/nervous/uncomfortable and everything you can think of about it!!
 I noticed recently that my face has been gaining some of my weight. It's so weird seeing the transformation my body is making - but I know it is for the baby and that hopefully it will come off after I give birth. I will make sure of that! Aaron has been my rock through this and he has been nothing but supportive. He understands how hard I take it when I make comments about how I look but he always reassures me - You are pregnant dear! That's what happens.. you are still beautiful no matter what!! He loves how big my belly is getting and we are getting more and more excited to meet Princess B. We have officially decided on a name.. we aren't going to tell people yet though. We don't feel as though it is something we want to share, we want it to be special when she arrives! :)

My fingers have been growing, just a tad! And just in the last few days I have felt my shoes getting a little tighter as well!! Aaron and I talked about what we wanted to do when my ring wouldn't fit.. I don't like the idea of wearing it around my neck since I wear a different necklace everyday or getting the size changed and then have to do it again when my fingers un-swell  so we decided to look at some rings for something for me to wear. I thought about just a simple white gold band but it looked so blah on my finger! Aaron was looking through the catalog at the jeweler's and found a rose gold band and I fell in love. They had one in white gold exactly like it so I made sure I loved it just as much on my finger - luckily I did! We had to have it ordered in a whole size bigger to be comfortable on my left ring finger and luckily my right hand is that size everyday anyway so I can wear it still once I switch back to my engagement/wedding bands. It's not a waste of money to us and something that I will wear a lot even after losing this water weight as I like to call it! We were told it was in last week but the ring came in in the white gold so we are hoping to hear it's in this week and I can start wearing it! My current ring is becoming difficult to get off my finger now and I would hate to have to get it cut off!!


I have been super bad about keeping my blog updated but I have just been feeling miserable the last few weeks and immediately get into my comfy clothes when I get home for work! I don't even wear normal clothes out and about (except on weekends) because I don't have many clothes that are comfortable anymore! It's a struggle to find something to wear in the mornings and I am so thankful that my job is very casual most days! I don't want to spend money on clothes that realistically I will only be wearing for a short time.. if I can stay with what I have for now, I will be ok. I may go out soon though and get a few comfy sweaters though since it is getting colder!

In other news, Aaron got a promotion and a raise at work!! He officially started yesterday as the Sales Manager! He is excited to be selling all day instead of stuck doing the behind-the-scenes work of making the store look pretty. Our schedules will be different now and he has to work weekends but we have dealt with different schedules before and it will just be an adjustment, again! We have dealt with much worse so we are not going to complain about a great opportunity for him. We are also optimistic because once baby comes, Aaron will get 2 days off during the week to spend with our Princess instead of her spending it at daycare or whatever we choose for her. I love that they will get that bonding time together and she will get to spend time with such an amazing man!


No comments: