Our Christmas was pretty low-key this year. We went over to Aaron's grandparents' house with his immediate family and ate a yummy yummy dinner!
And - I am 32 weeks!! A lot has happened in the last year from last Christmas (picture on the left) to this Christmas (picture on the right!). It's crazy to think that just in the matter of 1 year we got engaged, married, traveled, and created a little girl that we get to meet in just a matter of 8 or less weeks!! I can't believe it.
I truly am so blessed with my life and couldn't be more happier.
I have become more and more uncomfortable - with not a lot to do during my Winter Break I find myself becoming so sore around 7pm. I try to go to sleep earlier, even though I have a really hard time sleeping at night, so I won't have to deal with how uncomfortable I am - my belly is becoming so big that I have to get help standing up, my feet and legs hurt from the weight I have gained, and our Princess really likes to hide up in my ribs on my right side that I am constantly switching back and forth from an ice pack to a heat pack from the pain. I did finally break down and buy a new bra without under wiring because I believe that was aggravating the pain in my ribs even more. It's hard to get up and do stuff when there isn't much to do - especially today when the snow is coming down like crazy and Aaron doesn't feel comfortable with me driving around to go do things. I am hoping a hot bath, some lesson planning, and light cleaning will keep me occupied while he is at work for today. He has tomorrow off and I can't wait for it to be just him and me with no obligations (except picking up my iPhone, finally!) and we can just enjoy each other's company again!
Also - we have officially told family the name of our little Princess. I guess we couldn't hold out until she joined us and plus I was really getting tired of avoiding the question, "Do you have a name yet?!" and I think that since we were locked down on a name Aaron was excited to tell people as well. Slowly, people were finding out anyway!
Baby B, our little Princess, will be named:
Brinnley Marie
I was surprised that Aaron liked the name and even thought of it after I asked what he thought of Brynn. He isn't a fan of longer names but I know that even though he has his thoughts, Brinnley just seemed to fit. And we love the flow of her first and middle names together. No matter what name our little girl has, Aaron is going to have his little cute names he calls her on his own. But we love the name and the spelling is a little different also, but it just looks and feels right for our little Princess to be! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment