Saturday, December 15, 2012

Return of the Symptoms



Well, 3rd trimester has crept up on me and I am exhausted! I am counting down the days until my Christmas Break (only 3.5 more working days!!) and I can't wait to lounge around and sleeeeep whenever I want. Unfortunately, I have a lot of work to get done during this short 10 day break to prepare for our little Princess, but I can't be more excited to do what needs to be done. It's funny when people ask me about my cravings throughout this pregnancy and all I can do is look at them and say with a question, peanut butter and milk?! I have been really lucky with my cravings and get only some small ones but nothing that stands out except PB and milk. I was never much of a milk fan except in the occasional bowl of cereal but man, it's so yummy now!! And I eat peanut butter like no other.. anything peanut butter! It's getting harder and harder to eat bigger meals as well, my insides are all smooshed into places to make room for Princess that I can't eat too much in one sitting...

I may have to cave in and buy some maternity clothes because of how big my belly is getting. Our little girl moves, moves, moves like crazy! I think she is running out of room and I can feel her constantly rolling around. She hasn't dropped yet so she is still transverse but I really am not looking forward to her dropping because she already plays on my bladder and it sometimes feels like she is going to fall out!! But, her dropping just means she is one step closer to joining us and completing our little family. I really hope she comes earlier than Feb. 19th and that my momma will be able to be here for the birth! We toured the hospital the other night and it really freaked me out how close it is getting to be labor time... I am terrified of it...

Aaron started his new position at work and therefore has been working the weird hours again. It's different for us both and I have taken this new found time I have to get more work done after school gets out and staying later to get things ready for the next day so I can spend that time with Aaron after he gets home from work.

Not too long ago we bought a really nice queen size Aerobed air mattress for when my parents come to visit and Aaron was so excited about it that he blew it up and it's been hanging out in our living room ever since!! We decided that 'testing' it out and making sure it really would be comfortable for them was our reasoning.. we lay and watch TV or movies together at night and Aaron has almost tried to sleep there the whole night! He can sleep anywhere though.. he's a Bauer! :)






I am so lucky to have a great group of ladies that I have become friends with in my Mommies Group. Although we don't live around each other and in fact some of us have never met, we have gotten so close and lean on each other through our pregnancies. We are all due in Feb. so we are going through the same things... we all decided to do a Secret Santa Ornament exchange and I got the most adorable ornament! Now, I can't show the entire ornament because our Princess's name is on it too but it's absolutely perfect for our first Christmas as a little soon-to-be family!! 


No comments: