Tuesday, October 22, 2013

28 Minutes

That's how long of a drive I have each way to work each week day. 
Now, I'm sure some of you (those who actually read this..) just had a mini gasp at the jealousy you have over my commute to work each day. Just wait for it..
That's about 1 hour each day
7 hours each week
35 hours each month
420 hours each year
and by the time Brinnley is in Kindergarten...
27,770 hours!

Yup. That's a lot of time spent in the car.. so, I do a lot of thinking. Sometimes, I just turn my radio or Pandora up super loud and jam out to that, other times I zone out the music and think about things.. 

Like my amazing husband and beautiful daughter.  



This girl turning 8 months old this last weekend... 

Brinnley starting to pull herself up on everything... 


And so much more.. 

My brain sometimes goes a million miles a minute on that drive home.... 

No comments: