Sunday, August 9, 2015

Baby Bauer #2 15, 16, 17 Weeks

15 Weeks

16 Weeks

16 Weeks again in my PSUG get up!

17 Weeks


Baby Bauer #2 has finally let me feel better. I realized my prenatal vitamins were making me sick so I switched and I feel a lot better at night. I broke down and actually bought a few maternity clothes - I'll have to post a bump pic in them. I'm excited because I can wear them now and then even when it gets cold. I honestly can say I channeled my inner Julie when I bought them! This last week I worked as a receptionist in a Tax & Accounting office to help a church member cover a worker and it was hard, not the work, but sitting there for 8 hours so I decided to reward myself for pushing through it!! It made me realize just how much more I love my job! I was exhausted all week from sitting - nowhere near the tired I feel after teaching all day. 
I have been and still am craving spicy foods. It makes me feel better for some reason. I am still super tired and because of the job last week, I didn't work out at all! 
I got back into it yesterday and am excited to keep it up. We will see what my weight gain is tomorrow at my appointment!!

No comments: