Sunday, August 30, 2015

Baby Bump update


 Lots of things have happened in the last few weeks. The baby bump is growing and growing. I started back at work again - we had a full week of teacher days and then students came back on Wednesday so it was a short work week. I have a group of 16 3rd graders for my 4th year of teaching. So far, the students are great and I am super excited about the rest of the school year.
My bump has been growing as well. At my 17.5 week appointment I had only gained about 8 pounds. I am hoping that with my workouts and eating habits I will be able to keep my weight down and not sky rocket like I did with Brinnley towards the end!!
As of right now, I am about 19 weeks and in just a week we will find out if the baby will be a boy or girl! We are so excited to find out.
Brinnley of course has continued to amaze us and show us that our hearts are able to hold so much love and continue to grow to add more!









No comments: