
I am linking up with Sarah over at her blog for Thursday thoughts. I have soo much on my mind lately. :)
[1]. Today I have the day off - I am debating on staying in bed, drinking coffee, and watching TV on Netflix or getting off my butt and going for a nice walk outside so I can scope out a route for my daily walks for #45milesinJuly that I am going to participate in coming up. There is a beautiful walkway just across the street but I have no idea where it leads to!
[2]. The hubby and I may go to Roaring Springs Waterpark today when he gets off work. I have free tickets and they expire on Saturday. Whoops!
[3]. I can't wait for tomorrow! :) More on that a bit later...
[4]. My coffee is done brewing but I don't feel like walking downstairs quite yet.. I'm super lazy.
[5]. Do you like my new super awesome blog design? Done by the one and only Sarah over at Life of Love. I have another addition I am going to put up but not until tomorrow ;)
2 comments:
Happy Thursday love! Can't wait for tomorrow!
I haven't had to go to work on until noon all this week, my motivation to get out of bed has been zilch!
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment