Update! We went to the doctor's and he walked in and asked immediately if we had had an ultrasound at our first appointment. I told him no but we were hoping we could get one soon! He just replied, "Let me see what I can do and if we can get you one today!" I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning. Just a few minutes later a lady came in the room and said she was taking me to get an ultrasound!! I was ecstatic and couldn't wait. Since I am 10 weeks along she just did it over the tummy. We immediately say the little Kid and it was waving at us!! The heartbeat was 182 beats per minute and it was measuring just perfect! They kept me at my current due date even though it was measuring a little smaller than 10 weeks because she said, "It will just be petite like you!" We even got to take home a few snapshots of our little one. I don't feel right sharing it on my blog since it's not private but it's so defined I love it! Aaron was smiling the whole time and couldn't believe what you could see.. little hand buds and feet buds and it's HUGE head, of course! :) Next appointment is in 4 weeks but that will just be a quick checkup. SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!!!
![]() |
| This is us excited :) |
| So apparently when my phone turned to 10 weeks it didn't switch the size of the baby.. so it should really say Baby is the size of a Lime! |
The last few weeks I have felt like crap. I am tired all the time and can't seem to find any energy to do anything whatsoever! I sleep as much as possible and when I am at work I am miserable trying to find something that my little Kid wants to eat! I try to munch on things but there are so many different things it wants to eat I just can't find anything..
I don't have too much morning sickness, it's more like an annoyance that my stomach has.. I am always hungry but just can't keep it full!! I feel like I have gained some weight, but more than likely I have only gained a few pounds, if that. I am one of the lucky ones who didn't start out my pregnancy overweight or in bad health, I am very lucky to be so healthy and hope that it continues throughout the next 6 months or so. My belly is slowly growing.. Aaron is excited to see how it grows and can't wait to feel the Kid kicking! He is so excited and I can't wait for him to be a daddy.. he will be amazing at it, despite all the "things" he says he will do differently than any other parent, haha.
I am constantly bloated and that may add to my belly, but it's harder and harder to suck it in so I know some of it is things growing!
Today we have a doctor appointment to hear our little Kid's heartbeat! We are so excited, I can't even imagine what it will be like.. we may ask to get an ultrasound scheduled soon since we aren't suppossed to have one until 20 weeks, I want a picture of our little Kid and since it is our first one I think we would even consider paying a little bit to get that memory.


1 comment:
Your little belly is precious! I can't wait to see the growth of you and the baby! You're gorgeous, Steph!
Post a Comment