My morning sickness, or should I say all day sickness, has not been my friend. Luckily, I haven't puked at all, but the knots in my stomach are consistent and annoying, to the extreme that sometimes I can't even stand...
Standing for 8+ hours at work isn't helping much either... I got this amazing idea and after getting off of work on Friday I got home and told Aaron we were going to the grocery store!
I bought: strawberries, apples, and grapes. Cucumbers, celery, and green peppers. And then honey nut cheerios and gardetios!
I chopped up all the fruits and veggies and then put a cup of each (separated the fruits and veggies) into a quart size baggie and stored away in the fridge! Now for work I can just grab n' go in the morning and have snacks throughout the day that are not only healthy but always so very yummy! Yesterday I brought a bag of each and realized that I only ate all of the fruit and some of my veggies. I picked at the gardetios and didn't touch the cheerios. But I can't help what the kid wants!! Then again, yesterday was pretty busy at work so I didn't have much time to snack.. it definitely helps to keep busy so my tummy doesn't have room to speak to me! :)
To back track just a bit, Aaron and I both had the 4th of July off from work. Unfortunately, that day the kid did not like me too much so I was not in the mood for anything really. We went for a walk around our neighborhood, took a nap, and then went to see The Amazing Spiderman. I was not a fan of it and honestly did not feel well the entire time and Aaron could tell I wasn't too happy.. but he loved the movie and that made me happy. :) When we got out of the movie it was just getting dark and luckily we had some neighbors who were setting off some awesome motors and I got to watch them from our bedroom window! Not too shabby of a 4th considering the circumstances. We usually go to Melba for the fireworks and next year we definitely will with our 5 month old. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment