Wednesday, July 4, 2012

7 Weeks, 1 Day

The last few days this kid, as Aaron likes to call him/her, has been giving me heck! I woke up on Sunday morning and I didn't want to get out of bed! I had to go to work and luckily, everyone there knows for the most part. I have had to pack all of these snacks to bring with so I can nibble on things or else my body will hate me! During my lunch break I wasn't feeling so hott and it was really cold in our breakroom so I went to sit in the office. Well, two of my managers were in there and one of them was the big boss man. I just propped my feet right up on a desk and put my head back. My manager looked at me, laughed and said, "You can't pull the P card yet!" haha. I just looked at him and replied, "I didn't even say anything!!"

I spoke to my friend who had really bad morning sickness during her two pregnancies and I asked her adivce on some things I could do to help my tummy... She told me to just snack all day, never let my stomach get full or empty. I did that yesterday at work, imagine me munching on a PB&J sandwich at the cash register! It did work though, but this little kid still hates me! It's the size of a raspberry now and my tummy is growing just a bit! Most of it is bloat but some of it is kid!
I have a super support system with a big group of other pregnant woman and I can complain, ask questions, and just rely on them so Aaron doesn't have to hear the grunt of it all!
I am completely exhausted from the moment I wake up until I lay back down... only about 5 more weeks until my second trimester! :)




1 comment:

Sar said...

So sweet! Love your little belly!