Friday, September 28, 2012

Incubator for a Princess (19 Weeks!)

Well, Baby Bauer is a girl! We couldn't be more excited about having a little princess. Of course, Aaron knew it was a girl but that's because he is Aaron.. and knows everything! :) We found out and then started telling people... we met his family at Red Robin and kept them in suspense for a bit before spilling the beans. Turns out, a lot of people thought girl as well. Aaron has a ton of boys on his side of the family (mine is pretty even both ways) and so it was just in the odds to welcome a little girl.
I can't wait to see Aaron with our little princess. And she will be a princess to her daddy. He takes such good care of me in the littlest ways that I know he will be great with our baby girl. He tells me all the time how excited he is and how real it is becoming. I am still only about 19 weeks (soon to be 20) and with my busy schedule I have been bad about taking pictures.. or completely forgetting. This little girl is sucking all the memory out of me! I literally can think of something, walk to the other room and forget what I was going to do!! I have my bathroom mirror filled with reminders with dry erase markers so I can remember to pay a bill or tell Aaron something.
Yesterday, I walked around my classroom with post-it notes and a sharpie in my back pocket so I could write down what I was thinking/needed to do that day and still remember it 20 minutes later. Krystin makes fun of me, but I swear my memory has gone downhill lately.. and as a teacher, this is not a good thing!! I am so thankful for post-it notes! 


No comments: