This is me. In the (almost) 16 weeks of my pregnancy! This is in the early AM so my belly isn't at it's usual bloatedness but oh well. You get the picture.
I woke up on Friday with the most energy I have had in a long time. I left the house at 6:30am when I usually leave around 7am. Crazy! I got a lot done at school in the morning thankfully and then ended up falling asleep during the 4th quarter of the Boise State game at Aaron's grandparents house. Thankfully my energy is back and I am able to get off the couch... I go back and forth some nights with feeling bloated and super uncomfortable but some nights I feel fine. In just 3 short weeks we will get to see our little one again.. we are so excited!
This weekend was the first weekend Aaron and I got to spend the whole time together and it was wonderful. At one point while we were driving Aaron turned to me and said, "I love hanging out with you so much!" It's moments like this that I will cherish and remember forever. My husband constantly reminds me how much he loves me and how wonderful our life is together.
Today also marked our 6 month wedding anniversary. We didn't plan anything but just spent all day together hanging out, running errands, shopping, and just holding hands whenever possible like always.
We have been married for 6 months, been together for about 2.5 years and in just 5.5 short months we will be a family of 3. I couldn't imagine my life any other way or with anyone else. It's crazy to think how different things could have been but they aren't. They are exactly how they should be in each and every way.
No comments:
Post a Comment