Brinnley had her 4 month wellness appointment along with her shots. This time around Mama had to take her while daddy worked.. Next time, daddy has to! :)
She weighed in at 14.7 oz and was 25.5 in long! The 65th and 95th percentile! We knew she would be tall like her dad! The pediatrician was amazed at her and how well she was doing. She rolled over plenty of times, back to belly, like a champ right in front of him and he was happy to see her hitting those milestones at her age!
I wasn't at her 2 month appointment when she got her shots and I'm glad I wasn't! She got the brightest red I've ever seen! As soon as the nurse was done I scooped her up and she wasnperfectly content! She is ugh a trooper and it just shows how little she does cry in general. She has discovered her tongue and loves to stick it out, along with the pool of drool :)
I was expecting a very fussy and emotional baby after we shots but she has been the total opposite! She has slept more than she usually does but that's it. She still isn't sleeping fully through the night and although I have the summer off it had been tough. Aaron sometimes works until 10 and once Brinnley goes down for the night around 9, I wait for him to get home so we can down time together and then I'm usually up until midnight.. And Brinnley wakes up anywhere from 1-3 each night! I hardly have time for a REM cycle!! She likes to wake up 3 hours after her first wake up and then usually for the day anywhere between 7:39-9.
This morning, Aaron had the day off and woke up with her at 7 so I could sleep a little longer. He's so good like that, he works so hard and loves that little girl with all his heart. He sometimes wants to wake her up when he gets home but of course, I don't let that happen! Ha. He introduced Brinnley to video games.. She obviously loved it!
We are slowly getting thing settled in our new place. Brinnley and I have fun during the day organizing and painting and cleaning!
Everything seems to be falling into place, just like we planned! Our trip south is approaching so quickly, we can't wait!







No comments:
Post a Comment