Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Time Away

Aaron and I have been trying to get things done around our new home. Like I mentioned previously there is a TON to do! We have become frequent shoppers at Lowes and are nowhere near done. 

Today, Aaron had the day off and I took advantage of it to go get my drivers license renewed as well as our tags for the Ford. I was gone a good 2 hours because of the wait while daddy and Brinnley spent the afternoon together. We ran a few errands before that and went to lunch with Aaron's dad..

Brinnley was getting tired and we still needed to go to Lowes, for the 2nd time in 1 day. We decided to drop her off at his parents house so we could go to Lowes and also get the rest of our stuff from our apartment. Plus, his parents have been gone on vacation and haven't seen her so it was a win win! 

And off we went. It took us longer than we expected because we forgot our apartment keys and also wondered around Lowes for awhile. When we got back to his parents house, Brinnley want there. His dad and sister had taken her for a drive. 

Apparently Brinnley was very upset and screaming and crying so hard and they couldn't get her to calm down. They got back within a few minutes after we got there and as soon as his dad turned the carseat around and she saw me, those big blue eyes were watery, she was all red and blotchy from screaming and crying... But when she saw me, she started to sob and gave me this look like, "where the hell have you been? I thought you left me forever!!" 

It literally broke my heart and I scooped her up a fast as u could!! She immediately calmed down and just stare at me for a few minutes making sure it was me and that I wasn't going anywhere. 

I can't believe how upset she got, but then again I can... I have t left her side since I went on summer vacation a month ago! Aaron and I did go to a movie together but that was later in the evening and she fell asleep, PLUS Abbey came to our place to watch her. It's crazy how attached we become to such a little person! 

It will be so tough to go back to work in August, by then she will be 6 months old and hopefully I can transition her into it a little easier so it's not such a shock to her! 

No comments: