Saturday, August 31, 2013

Changes and updates

We finally got around to painting our living room. Well, I should say Aaron got around to it.. He was about halfway done by the time I got home from work on Friday!! We love the color, it makes the room look so big, open, comfortable and inviting. And it honestly feels like a house.. It's hard to explain but the color before was SO horrible that it was just dreary feeling. Not anymore!! Now to add our pictures and decorations :) Brinnley had her first gameday experience. Aaron took the day off and we set off early this morning to run some errands thanks to our little one waking up at 7am! We hit up Costco first to stock up on formula and some snacks. We went into Old Navy to look at some clothes for Brinnley but I remembered I had $10 for Carter's and we decided to just head there. To give Brinnley time to sleep in the car we went to the Gyro Shack first in Boise.. Aaron loves this place and I have to admit, it's pretty damn good!! Once we made it to Carter's and saw they were having a 50% off sale.. I knew we were in trouble! When it comes to Brinnley (and me, too) Aaron has a hard time saying NO! :) we found some new hoodies (just like daddy of course) and clearance shirts for her. We even found an outfit for her to wear for her pictures in a few weeks!! We got so much for such a good price. She is growing like a weed and her 6 month clothes are getting too small :( plus, in a few weeks it will start to cool off and she will need some warmer clothes to wear! I'm sure we will go back again.. Considering I got another $10 to spend there :) 



Brinnley is getting close to crawling but not really interested in it. She can stand on her own now though while balancing on something.. I stood her up next to the ottoman and she was standing on her own for almost 5 minutes!! 




1 comment:

Lauren Peters Blog said...

Carter's is DANGEROUS - even for boy's clothes. I cannot imagine how DANGEROUS it would be for sweet little girl clothes.

Miss B is just the cutest. She and Cam need to meet :)