Beside softball, it's been pretty low-key. I was so well prepared for the week that work went smoothly for me and I am almost as prepared for the next week and I know it will come in handy with those late nights after traveling.
Tuesday was especially hard - a student of mine lost her father in a car crash and it is devastating. Not only is she a favorite (yes, teachers have favorites) of mine but I am close with her mother. I adore this family and have been praying for them. The Sisters came over and the lesson was exactly what I needed.Brinnley enjoyed the laid back week for sure.
Friday evening we planned a family date night. Because of the busy softball schedule we hadn't had a chance to go out for my birthday. I knew exactly what I wanted to do and we did just that! We started with a stop at the Gyro Shack in Boise. Brinnley enjoyed sitting up in front of the truck with us, like usual.

We then made our way to the mall. I wanted to look for some summery pants/tops and to spend my Sephora gift card I got from our Anniversary in March. Mission accomplished and I got a new outfit from Forever 21 and some new makeup! We made our last stop at the Cheesecake Factory for a piece of their red velvet cheesecake to go. It was delicious and a perfect evening!

Saturday was spent being super lazy, all I did was laundry and take a nap! Brinnley and I went to a co-worker's daughter's wedding in Parma and enjoyed walking around with the wind going crazy!!
Today, Aaron was home and we stayed home from church to get some things done. We went to the park after and of course, Brinnley was obsessed with swinging!
Now, it's time to get ready for the week - I can't believe how close the end of the school year is!!








No comments:
Post a Comment